Local Offer / SEND Matrix of Need
St. Anthony's Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-Ordinator is Mrs. S Clementis. Tel: 01274 592738.
Below are the links to the Bradford Local Offer, the Bradford Matrix of Need and the school's SEND policy.
Please get in touch with Mrs Clementis if you wish to discuss your child's learning in relation to SEND.
Local Offer - click on the link above.
The Bradford Matrix of Need details the different Special Educational Needs provided for in Bradford schools and the graduated way in which the provision is delivered. Click here to view the Matrix.
This can be read alongside our SEND policy and SEND Information report found below:
Please find below some useful links:
- www.autism.org.uk – The National Autistic Society website, the main UK charity for supporting people with ASD and their families (contains lots of useful advice and resources)
- www.attentionautism.com – For more information on Attention Autism and how you can support your child to develop attention and turn-taking skills
- www.widgit.com/resources - Symbolled resources for different topics and areas of life, including resources for fire safety and about visiting the doctors/dentists
- www.special-needs-kids.co.uk – An information directory for parents and carers
- www.autismuk.com – Lots of information on ASD
- www.oneplaceforspecialneeds.com/main/library_social_stories.html - A really useful set of social stories to share with children, covering topics ranging from coping with a new baby in the family to getting a haircut to making friends. The National Autistic Society website also provides guidance on writing your own personalised social stories
Useful, fun websites with highly visual games for using with your children to consolidate early skills: