Welcome to Class 3’s website page!
Teacher: Mrs Scott
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Broadley
Support Assistant: Mrs Bell
Our RE Topic for Spring 1 is 'Jesus the Teacher’.
Class 3 LTP Cycle B:
Please see the document below which details out learning for the year across the curriculum.
- Homework is handed out on a Friday and is expected to be handed in the following Wednesday.
- In addition to homework, it is expected that your child will read 4 times a week at home. This could be with an adult or independently. Please could you sign their reading record book to say they have read.
- Home reading books are checked on a Wednesday so these need to come back into school for then, even if your child hasn’t finished their book.
- Library day is a Thursday so please make sure library book come back in then to change.
- PE is on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. Please send your child into school in their PE kits.
- Spelling tests are on a Friday.