Welcome to Class 1.
Teacher: Mr Gaul
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Elliott
For this half term in RE our topic is New Life.
In our lessons, we will:
- Begin to understand that we celebrate Easter because Jesus
- rose from the dead.
- Be aware that at Easter we celebrate Jesus is with us.
- Begin to understand that Jesus gives a special gift of joy and
- Think of how we can give this peace and joy to others.
- Know the story of Jesus going back to his Father in heaven.
- Be aware that Jesus is still with us.
- Know that Mary is the Mother of Jesus and our Mother.
- Think of ways to show our love for Mary.
We use the RML scheme to teach phonics. The following videos will help you to understand how this is taught, please click on each sentence to be directed to a video: