Welcome to Class 1.
Teacher: Mr Gaul
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Elliott
Support Assistant: Miss Safdar
For the first half-term in Autumn, our RE topic is God's Great Plan
Our objectives for this topic are:
• Explore and respond to the wonders of creation e.g. the seasons
• Knowledge and some understanding of the story of Creation from Genesis 1
• Knowledge of the story of Creation of man and woman from Genesis 2
• Know that God made us because He loves us but the first people, Adam and Eve, made some wrong choices.
• Think of how we can show our love for God.
• Understanding of choices that are good for the world and choices that are bad for the world
• Know they have a responsibility to look after the world
• Knowledge of the story of Noah & the Flood
• Know that the rainbow is important in the story of the Flood
•Think about its promise and hope.
Below are the phonic sounds that we have covered so far in the Autumn term (Pratice saying them as you see them):
Have a go at reading the following words (click on each to enlarge):